All search engines contain the following main components:
- SE Crawler – will follow all links on your website.
- Spider – just like the Browser, it will download the pages
- Indexer – will analyse information delivered by the Crawler and Spider and aassign indexing to it based on text, headers, structural or stylistic features, special HTML tags and more.
- Database – will keep all information sored.
- Results Engine - extracting results form the Databases
- Web Server – will ranks pages and serve information to users by determining which pages best match a user’s query according to the ranking algorithms.
Best SEO Tools
SEO Elite - set of tools to skyrocket your website to the top of
SEO Loophole – very helpfull SEO jump start tool for organic ranking
Turning your advertising budget into more impressions, leads and sales